June 29. Anticipating a long weekend. Canada Day on Saturday followed by Independence Day in the United States on July 4. Anyone else celebrating a holiday? Coming soon a new feature on Scorpio Moon.
June 21. Happy Summer Solstice.
June 9. Full Moon in Sagittarius. Howling at the Moon goes to the extreme! That’s a fun way to look at it and could be part of a wild Full Moon ceremony somewhere out in Nature. In the West we could start our weekend early! The Full Moon is exact at 6:09 AM PDT.
One hour later, Jupiter returns to direction motion. Jupiter in Libra reminds us of expanding loving relationships.
This Full Moon in Sagittarius, in its full glory, can exaggerate our feelings, while unveiling the bigger picture. It lights a path toward finding meaning in our lives. 12 hours later, the Moon crosses Saturn. The environment become thick with serious contemplation. We receive a few hours to consider, if we choose, what the teaching of this Full Moon is for us.
- How are beliefs limiting expression of talents in the world?
- What extreme opinions could use some balance.
- What will the light of the Full Moon shine on?
- Beliefs— who is right and who is wrong?
- Truth— who is right and who is wrong?
- Can perspective be changed moving forward?
- What if perspective could be changed by switching rose-colored glasses with your neighbor?
June 4 – July 20. Mars in Cancer. 9:15 am PDT. The Courage to Self-Nourish.
4. Mars enters Cancer.
6. Venus enters Taurus.
6. Mercury enters Taurus.
9. Full Moon in Sagittarius.
9. Jupiter Direct in Libra.
16. Neptune Retrograde in Pisces.
20. Sun enters Cancer – Summer Solstice.
21. Mercury enters Cancer.
23. Super New Moon in Cancer.