Decisions. Decisions. That’s the trick with Gemini, the sign of the Twins. What will I choose during this New Moon? How will I choose? One way to help settle on a choice is through setting intention or attending or performing a ceremony.
Here are some ideas for the Gemini New Moon:
- Have the ceremony on the road. Short excursions ease Gemini restlessness and may reveal a new interest.
- Rather than a silent observation, hold a spontaneous, informal social gathering where everyone shares something about themselves that they are skilled at.
- Choose a book to read over the next month. What topics? Hmmm. How to look eternally young. Making better decisions. A book about writing. Recently a colleague with writing background recommended On Writing Well by William Zinsser.
- Gemini correlates to the lungs and to the hands. Learn a new yoga pose involving the hands or some breath work. Learn a magic trick.
- Send a message. Watch for messages. I like to pay attention to the first animal I see in the day and then read up on the symbolism in Ted Andrews, Animal Speak. Maybe it will be relevant during the day.
More about this New Moon
Looking at our value systems and essential needs, has been a big part of this year. It feels like I am always writing and reflecting on those topics. We return to this theme as Venus in Aries, who represents our core values, how we love ourselves and others, is tangling with Pluto in Capricorn, who supports the journey of our Soul, through transformation and metamorphosis. They are in a First Quarter Square — tension forces action.
There is great value in the entanglement with others, especially when we have tools to consciously use in our daily connections. In this way Venus and Pluto encourage relationship growth during this New Moon. Even better, we are encouraged to dialogue. It’s a Gemini New Moon, the sign of communication!
This last week I attended a Mindfulness Relationship Summit. It was a perfect set up for this New Moon. They’re offering it again! Many speakers, lots of tools to use for both relating to others and to self.
Finally, we still are in the supportive energy of the Saturn Trine Uranus, a period manifestation and possibilities, which I wrote about in a previous post.
Learning. Communicating. Left Brain. Dual. Impulsive. Adaptable. Youthful. Adventurous. Teaching. Writing. Skills. Scattered. Restless. Always changing. Messages. Trickster.