Just look at this list of energetic switches we’ll maneuver this month. I think the image at the bottom is quite perfect for November. Originally I picked it because of the Lunar Nodes changing signs, which is the reference to the past and to the future.
A BIG sign change by mighty Jupiter makes for an adventurous ride just after the New Moon.
Just as Venus returns to direct motion, Mercury back ups, so we can mediate on the value of Venus’ recent journey. A month of twists and turns.
True Nodes change November 6 as Uranus returns to Aries.
Mean Nodes change November 16 as Venus and Mercury change direction.
Some months back I would be writing a more in-depth piece about this Lunar Node sign change to Capricorn and Cancer which is in effect until June 2020. For now, I recommend studying or reflecting on the polarity between authority and non-authoritative connections. For example, parent/child; rich/poor; leadership/citizenry.
Gender roles, surely, will continue to evolve with continued movement toward personal emotional responsibility taken by those who have been trained, raised or cultured to reign in or not acknowledge inner selves.
Also consider parallels between external responsibility of a social structure versus inner responsibility to home and family. Just as easily, we can make this personal. Our responsibility as a human on the planet versus emotional responsibility to ourselves.
- Where does security fit into the picture?
- What roles do we play?
- Where is our authority less necessary or overdone? What part of our lives could use more nurturing. Hint: Look at the houses the nodes are transiting.
- What is appropriate responsibility?
- How can we practice responding with emotional integrity?
This is our evolutionary mission, should we choose to accept it, until June of 2020. Of course there will be all sorts of celestial opportunities to push and pull us. Underlying consider and learn about the bigger picture of these two Cardinal zodiac signs, Capricorn and Cancer, destined to initiate change.
May your month be adventurous, peace, Shawn
P.S. About the True and Mean Nodes. Astrologers have their preferences. The best is to observe over time. You might find that True Node transits are like conjunctions when a change occurs but we don’t know what it could be yet and at the Mean Node transit the feeling is more apparent.
P.S.S. Check out the cool image at the end.
Whether you are an astrology enthusiast, practitioner, or somehow have experience with this language, please consider submitting your thoughts or creations, poems, pictures, teachings. Contact me for more information. More about the benefits and information about our website.
1. Jupiter in Scorpio Disseminating Trine Chiron Rx in Pisces.
4. Pallas enters Libra.
6. Uranus Retrograde returns to Aries.
6. True North Lunar Node enters Cancer/South Lunar Node enters Capricorn.
7. New Moon in Scorpio.
8. Jupiter enters Sagittarius.
11. Ceres enters Scorpio.
15. Mars enters Pisces.
16. Mean North Lunar Node enters Cancer/South Lunar Node enters Capricorn.
16. Venus Direct in Libra.
16. Mercury Retrograde in Sagittarius.
19. Mars in Pisces square Jupiter in Sagittarius.
22. Sun enters Sagittarius.
22. Full Moon in Gemini.
24. Neptune Direct in Pisces.
26. Mercury Rx in Sagittarius square Mars in Pisces (2/3).
27. Mercury Rx and Jupiter in Scorpio conjoin (2/3).
28. Jupiter in Scorpio Balsamic Phase Pluto in Capricorn.
31. Venus in Scorpio opposite Uranus Rx in Taurus (3/3).
Check the right sidebar for more information.
Engage. Evolve.Share, please and thank you.