No need to rush, simply act in integrity.
Saturn and Pluto return to direct motion.
In preparation of next month’s Venus Retrograde, Venus and Mars make a Last Quarter Square.
Use social connections for honorable change.
P. S. This month we’ll be publishing an eloquent article by Mark Jones, teacher of a Counseling Skills Course for Astrologers, about an astrology of ‘having’ and ‘being’. Does that sound cryptic? It’s coming in September. Also, please watch for our Book of the Month in an upcoming post. It’s an astrology book, sure to improve synthesizing and understanding planetary aspects.
Whether you are an astrology enthusiast, practitioner, or somehow have experience with this language, please consider submitting your thoughts or creations. Contact me for more information. Though we would like this site to be profitable, it isn’t, so supporting is an act of kindness, love and self-expression… and promotion of your offerings.
3. Jupiter in Scorpio Balsamic Phase Saturn Rx in Capricorn.
4. Pallas enters Virgo.
5. Mercury enters Virgo.
5. Ceres enters Libra.
6. Saturn Direct in Capricorn.
8. Venus in Libra square Mars in Capricorn (1/3).
9. Venus enters Scorpio.
9. New Moon in Virgo.
10. Mars in Aquarius semi-square Neptune Rx in Pisces (2/3).
10. Mars enters Aquarius.
11. Jupiter in Scorpio Last Quarter Sextile Pluto Rx in Capricorn (2/3).
12. Venus in Scorpio opposite Uranus Rx in Taurus (1/3).
17. Vesta enters Capricorn.
18. Mars in Aquarius square Uranus Rx in Taurus (3/3).
21. Mercury in Libra.
22. Sun enters Libra.
24. Full Moon in Aries.
25. Chiron returns to Pisces.
29. Juno enters Gemini.
30. Pluto Direct in Capricorn.
Check the right sidebar for more information.